Monday, January 5, 2009

Round three Ding ding ding

It snowed again about 6 inches. I love the snow, but now its affecting the school days. My kids are suppose to go back to school. Still waiting what the school website is going to say. Its beautiful out and lucky I don't have to go anywhere. If I can I will take a couple of pic before the rain is suppose to hit. Which will make a even bigger mess for the commuters.

I talked to my brother last night and he was not happy about the snow. He is a ups driver and hates working in it. My husband has some friends that are sheriffs and Kevin made a comment on his facebook about watching all the lovely snow and one replied back and you crazy. So for all you that have do work out in the snow, I feel for you. I love it, but it makes life a lot harder. Hmmmm I wonder if my garbage will get picked up...

No comments: