Thursday, January 29, 2009

getting the hell out of dodge...or not!!

I am suppose to be getting out of town this weekend. Just me and my Hubby.... well we are going with other friends, but we don't all have to stay together as a group. I am so looking forward to the snuggling and cuddling and holding hands, kissing and...

Well our 2003 suburban engine light came on. My husband went ot get it diagnosed and it could be 3 differnt things. he started with the oxygen sensors. he is going to do the other one tomorrow, well to top that some type of control panal on our furnece went out.

Kevin is fustrated, he knows how badly I want to get out of town. We have not been on a getaway in almost 7 years. I need a break from everything. I am just waiting for Kevin to tell me sorry honey, but we just can't go. Everyone keeps telling me go with out him.... I don't think so. The whole idea is to get away together. No kids, no pets, no work, just snow, mountains, wine, food, friends and lots of cuddling, and kissing. I can be such a teenager, I love making out with my husband. Yum!!!

No comments: