Friday, January 16, 2009

I feel like venting

I don't understand people. Why do some give other chances over and over and over? When is enough enough? Why can't I go to work and just do my work without problems? Why would you let someone walk all over you time after time after time? Don't give them last chances? Deal with the issue and stop being some ones patsy! I hate confrontation, but I hate knieving, sneaky, whiny, oh poor me attitudes worse!

People have no clue what they got tell they lose it. Maybe they should spend a day transporting the wife dying of cancer or walk into a 911 where the house is piled with unsanitary conditions and their are children living in filth or the mental person who can't help themselves cause they hear to many voices and you get to transport them for two hours,listen to their life story. The teenager that is considering suicide because his parents don't pay attention to him. This is some of the stuff I dealt with when I was an EMT.

My whole life changed because of the experiences I have had. I have a much better understanding of life. I think I have had two fight with my husband since I left being an EMT. its not worth it. My family, my children and my outlook on life is much more important to me.

I try really hard to look for the positive in everything and if I can't find it. I hope for the best.

I get so irritated with people when they are nothing but what I consider trouble makers life is crappy for them and when they are handed a silver platter they don't say thank you or I can't complain. I am in a better situation or job. No they have to look for ways to keep sticking a knife into people. I just want to slap them up along the head and say what the hell is wrong with you. Put a freakin smile on your face and be happy with what you got. It could be worse. Idiot!!!

okay I feel better now I can lay that to rest for now!! Until the next time.... Hmmm maybe there won't be a next time!

No comments: