Friday, January 30, 2009

Earthquake

at 5:25 I was sitting at my desk and felt my desk sway. I froze looked up at the hanging lights and thought earthquake. My heart started to pound. I have a slight phobias of earthquakes. I went through the big one in Cali back in "89" the 7.2. I was in Jr high then. I told the security guards that they are lucky I am still sitting here. I would be out those doors and all you would see is my dust. But my first instinct is to get to some place safe. Then I thought of my babies at home sleeping. I almost went into a panic attack. I have calmed down a bit. Looked up a web site and found out we had a 4.6 in the Seattle area. i am still shacking and it is taking everything I have to stay at my desk. I want to go home and make sure my babies are okay. My husband most likely slept through it. No text message from him. I am going to be very hesitant on leaving my kids this weekend. They are in good hands. My mom has been through all the same earthquakes I have. She knows what to do. Deep Breaths...

2 comments:

Order & Chaos said...

Yikes!!! Hope you're going far away from the 'quakes!

Myk said...

Hi,

My blog is NurseReview.Org Nclex Study Materials and was wondering if we can exchange links. It will help increase our Pagerank as well as drive more traffic to both our site since we have the same niche.

Title: NurseReview.Org Nclex Review
URL: http://NurseReview.Org

If interested, please drop me a comment so that I can add your site as well. Dont forget to add my site first.

THanks,
Myk