Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Snow and Yes more Snow

I woke up this afternoon to my husband telling me its starting to snow. I am so excited. It never seems like Christmas until it snows. I came into work tonight singing, "let it snow let it snow let it snow".Our hospital campus is covered in white. Its very lovely outside. Our security guards are pulling out there de-icing stuff. I am tyring to hold them off as long as possible. I told them there is not enough out there to even start. So for now there are waiting. I was hoping we would get enough that I would actually had to use my 4wd. Ya right!! I live in western Washington, not eastern Washington. The few people that have come in tonight to stay with the their wives, (I work in Labor and Delivery) say that the roads are freezing and people were sliding into ditches. They said Bremerton was a mess. Its a wonderful 32 degrees and snowing.

.

No comments: