Monday, December 8, 2008

I am addicted

I started reading Twilight. I got up from my sleep not feeling well. I think my 6yr old may have given me his bug. Feel okay now. Anyways I took advantage of laying on the couch and read. I could not put the book down. My oldest son Kevin came downstairs about 10pm last night and was shocked that I was half way done with the book. I told him it is really good. He wants me to bring it home before he goes to school, so he can take it to school. I got his interest peaked. I am already preparing to go by the second book.

Its one of those trilogies you just don't want to end. I hope this writer Stephanie Meyer continues to write more of these. I know they were made for young adults, but It is a great fantasy.

I have not seen the movie and I heard the movie is a complete chick flick. Me being a chick I do not have a problem with that. My guy friends seem to be disappointed in it. Well duh!! If it is a chick flick, it is going to be more appealing to women. I love a good romantic movie. I am a romantic at heart.

No comments: