Saturday, December 6, 2008

Life with my Husband

You will find I will wright a lot about Kevin. I love the man, but he can frustrate me. I decided to start cleaning out house. I mean really cleaning. I started in my bedroom. I figure one room at time I would be good.

I had about three huge piles of papers to go through, in my room. Plus all my old clothes. All my laundry that I don't put away(frustrates the hell out of my husband) Not to get of the path, but i think it is funny what frustrates him. So he is doing laundry and complanes to me that I don't separate my underwear from my pance and I don't button them up before putting my pance in the laundry. If you ever want to ruffle my feathers complain to me about what I don't do!!! I told him I have been doing laundry and I have normally been separating it then. He wasn't happy about that, so I walked away, went back to what I was doing. He must have been a mood, because as I was getting rid of papers in the file cabinet, he pulled a rectangular box out of the garbage and said " you know this would make a nice box to put a Christmas gift in". You know that sound you here when everything comes to a complete stop that's what I heard. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and said " excuse me?" He smiled and said sorry reliving me childhood. I gave him that squinted evil eye look and said HA HA not funny at all.

I was getting rid of very old warranties and he keep saying "we might need that. At least that's what my parents would say". I finally looked at him and said," what is your problem. You love it when I get rid of stuff".
He said, I know I don't care anymore just get rid of it. I am just messing with you".

We went on like this for a couple of hours. I walked out to the kitchen and I hear from my hubby that he is hungary. The way he has been I tell him how is it to want. Being the loving wife I make him lunch. He eats and tells me thank you for lunch. All I can think is thank God I know him. He was in a mood. I give him his space. Flirt with him.

I think what an ass until certain things come up and think I am very lucky. Tonight we checked in with two of our children who went to a Pokemon tournament today with a close friend. They wanted to spend the night, so they can go to another one on Sunday. We made the joke of its okay if it okay with the boss. ( meaning the wife of our Friend) When my husband got of the phone he told me that the boss no longer lives their,because she had an affair. I was completely shocked. Kevin said he could see that happening. He said in the last year there was something that made him think that that she was high maintenance and out friend couldn't keep up with that. Don't get me wrong he is very fun guy. Outgoing, loves to have fun, great with kids, love to get involved in what they are doing. I often got the feeling he was too much of a goof ball and she wanted someone more sophisticated.

I also think it had to do with sex. She wanted sex alot. I talked to Kevin tonight and said I did not get it. the majority of women are having affairs, because there sex life is not fulfilled. Then you have someone like me who can't keep up with my husbands sex drive and he loves me no matter what. He would like to have sex every night but he will take what he can get so if its one to three times a week, he if fine with that.

I asked him tonight if the opportunity presented it self would you say no to having sex with someone else. he said, " that he could say no when he realized he was kissing someone else". He would think what the %$@#&% am I doing and then say no. I trust that answer, because its honest.

I will be going to bed tonight and snuggling with him knowing that I love him more then anything else in this world... well except the kids, I love them just the same.

Its amazing how you can be completely frustrating with the person you love and then one Little thing happens and you realize that you would not trade your life for anything else int he world.

Enjoy your family and your life

No comments: