Friday, April 17, 2009

Our ferocsios guard dog.... Ya right

We have a German Shepard. He doesn't bark. He doesn't growl.... Well until the last two weeks. It all started with a growl that I did not think much of, Except stupid possums in my front yard.

Our truck was broken into....

This week he has not only growled, but barked at noises between midnight and 2:00 in the morning. Kevin sears he heard something or someone in the garage late one night. He got his gun and told me to let the dog outside. I think okay I opened the door and said follow daddy. He looked at me like was a frigging nut case. After my husband calls him outside he took to steps off the porch does a 360 right back to the porch. He sat their and watched my husband check the outside yards. I love my guard dog....

Then last night on April 15th about 2:00am Max our dog started barking at the front door. Kevin gets up lets the dog outside he takes off after a scented trail by the garbage cans and north gate of our yard. I think it was a raccoon. I was also think that my husband is starting to overreact.

Ya I don't think so.... Why? read on
This afternoon my husbands send me an email about three people being tied up and robbed at gun point in there apartment right up the road from my house. Someone called 911, the police showed up and caught them.

Scary for me That it happened in a neighborhood that is so quite. Maybe My dog was trying to tell me something. Maybe he knew something was up this last week. What ever it was I will be paying more attention to my dog!!!

No comments: