Sunday, April 19, 2009

My husband the genius

As I was clocking for work tonight I realized I forgot my iPhone. I called my husband to let him know I left it on the couch. He couldn't bring it to me and I knew that.
Why? you might ask. 2 reasons...
The valve stem on one of the tires to our suburban decided to leak last night.

About 15 min later my husband and my son with a friend that was spending the night walk in.

How did they get to my work, you might ask?

They rode their bikes. Now I only live a mile away. My husband got the bright idea that he would ride a bicycle
He walks in with a bloody knee. Yes he managed to crash on the bicycle. My son tells me he fell off the curb and landed on the rode. My son looks at his father and says " dad get out of the rode before someone hits you with their car" ( this is after 11pm at night)

I have come to realize that my husband has become a bit clumsy since he started some medication about 3 weeks ago. I will make a note

"No more bike rides for my husband"

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Dude, you have to post that picture.....its a must!!