Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life taking a huge turn

Its been a while since I have written on here. A lot has happen to me and my family. In June My husband of 14 years left me and wanted a divorce, He fell in love with another women. I women he had known in 6th grade. She moved on the East coast. They found each other on face book. That is the short of it. I have taken the house, the kids and anything else I want. On Wed the 19 of augest He informed me he got a job in New York were she lives. He left on Friday the 21 of augest. He had known for two weeks but did not bother to tell me until two days before.

How am I doing? How am I coping? Soon after he told me. I went down hill. I was not able to cope with much. Until I had an old friend step out of the shadows and held out his hand. He has been my angel. Talking me through things. Making sure I am okay. Making me laugh. If it hadn't been for him, I don't know where I would be. All my co worker have been their for me. My family and my friends. I have a strong support group. My girlfriends and I get together and have some fun. Usally hang out and have dinner.

Where am I at now?
I am in a great spot, I am a single mom of 5 great kids, I work full time, I am finding myself again. I am enjoying my close friendships, I am doing things with the kids, I am learning that its okay to try new things.

Where am I going?
I am staying in Kitsap, raising my children, getting them through school and graduating with out problems. I want to go back to school to be a RN. I want to live life and see what happens, I want doors to open and I take opportunities I would never had taken.

What about my future?
One day at a time

What do I want?
I want what I can't have.

1 comment:

maggie said...

Thank you for sharing your life with us. While I was away from computer, on the other side of the coast you have been through a lot. I really do not know what to say. But I feel for you. Your broken heart and you need good friends close by to support you. I wish I can be besides you. I hope you can continue school and your children will be ok.