Saturday, February 21, 2009

My soon to be next teenager.

So I am surviving my oldest who is 13 and half. He is getting tall, has hair showing up on his lip and blushes at the mention of girls. Now Kaleb is going to be completly different from Kevin. He is my sweetheart. He is very emotional, but love to be happy and always trying to make his baby sister laugh.

I do however wonder how he comes up with the things he does. Tonight he puts his foot in front of my face and says, "Does this look infected to you?" Now at this point I have to tell you that this seem like a big deal execept out of all my kids he has the worst foot odor I have ever smelt. Right up their with rotting eggs. I precede to look at his foot as he tells me...
"While dad was eating lunch today I was going to put my foot up on the table and ask him does this look infected to you?" He has this very innocent look on his face at this point. My oldest is laughing so hard he is on the floor. ALL I could do was stare at him. He then says "I didn't Leasel and Dakota where in the way:". I thought thank goodness. Seriously what makes a pre-teen think like that. I had some one tell me once that between the ages of 12 to 15 boys have no brains cells. Her boys are all grown up and expecting kids of their own. Its the only thing that makes since.

No comments: